Friday, July 15, 2011

Weird feeling when I'm alone?

Hiya! Definitely a spirit in your house! Or perhaps a spirit passing through! It is possible that u have a sixth sense and are trying to push it away. Perhaps you could try relaxing and closing your eyes and trying to seperate yourself from the room u are in by just relaxing - maybe there's a message for u!! Dats what I was told to do ...by a spirit guide who did a reading for me - I've only seen a shadow figure once - but I have seen one or two ghosts when I was younger - the man I saw when I was 15 was dressed in a cream suit with a waist coat and hat I remember i was kissing my boyfriend at the time - and when i open my eyes he was standing in front of my (behind my boyfriend staring at me) I jumped back and he was gone again - so I'm classifying him as a ghost - there was nowhere to run and no sound of sound or sight of anyone :-D Good Luck! keep some crystals on you for safety - you'll find out which ones on line and they're very easy to get!

No comments:

Post a Comment