Saturday, July 16, 2011

Is there someone in my house ??? I am scared for my life :(((?

Its summer and i have been sneaking out of my house almost every night around 3am i usually go to the park about 300 feet from here or a minute walk last week i snuck Out with a friend to the park while we were there we saw cars passing by normally and we saw a large white van and a friend joked about it being a rapist van i am 15 by the way later that night i came home at 5 am and noticed the SAME van parked infront of my house a little near the side with NO ONE in the van i didnt think tooo much about it so i walked into my backyard and opened my back door that i left open and now that i think about it the van might have been empyy because the person could have gone out to my yard and entered my house this was a week ago. Later that week i began taking my screen of my window and just jumping out and closing the window and blinds so if my parents walked in my room it would look normal so i snuck off to my girlfriends house 2 days ago and returned as i normally would but this time at 6 am and yesterday at around 2:30 am close to the time i sneak out i was sitting in my chair watching my bro play ps3 , my window was fully open but the screen was on it and the blinds were open so i could see outside and all of a sudden my brother says "do you hear that" me: no what. Bro: it sounds like someones walking into our backyard?. My heart dropped my chair was facing the window i got up and peered outside For 1 minute i heard a footstep every 5-7 seconds as if someone was trying to sneak up to my window i quiclky yelled "YEAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!" outside to let them now i was there i guess? And locked my window and closed the blinds there was no one past my gate at the time from what i could see but i definetlly heard them :(( and later that same night my bro went to sleep and i heard a bang at my door and a couple seconds after that a sound of someone picking up a glass cup in the kitchen or something like that today about an hour ago its 3:25 am i heard a 2-3 small thuds in my hall THIS IS NOT A JOKE i am NOT TROLLING :( i seriously need a straight forward answer to this i am to scared to call the cops as it might make it worse i am scared for my life and my families life what do i do !? Insight??? I have already told my parents . And if this helps a few months ago a man knocke on my door at around 4pm i was home alone i looked through the peep hole and i saw a very worried man age 22-24 with a white stressed tshirt with blood all over the shirt i ignored it i was terrified and called my parents but they didnt answer he fast walked away a minute later he did not look like a threat or a bad man. Also paranormal things have also happen that i refuse to talk about because i am scared that it might happen again :((

No comments:

Post a Comment