Saturday, July 16, 2011

CHRISTIANS: I'm too scared to go to sleep tonight :/ ?

Lately, I've been dancing alot in my room. I was searching for a song and i heard a scratch on my door, it was loud. I opened the door nothing was there i left it open coz i wanted to see what it was and whatever it was i wanted to knock the hell out of it. Another time i heard footsteps the door knob turned , i said whatever it is im not scared it kept turning, i told it to leave,it did. Im kinda scared to go upstairs now coz when im up there alone, it always feels like somethings in my room with me. Whenever i do go up there i take my dog or ask my brother. My family think im crazy becoz i cry over this i always wanna sleep in my parents room. And I've been thinking about spirits,and demons being in my house but its only 3 months old? I don't want them to be here! Am i going a little bit too far with my fear and starting to hallucinate? i can't go to bed and its 2:33 in the morning! what can i say to these spirits to leave me alone? Christians: Bible passages, quotes? I know this shld go in Paranormal - phenomena, pls help!

No comments:

Post a Comment