Tuesday, July 19, 2011

My boyfriend's dad walked in on us making out..?

My boyfriend and I have been together for 2 years! && My boyfriends dad LOVES me, but yesterday my boyfriend and I were on the couch making out. I was on top of him, and my boyfriend was almost dry humping me. We had been making out for a couple minutes, when his dad walked in from outside. When we heard the door open, we both jumped and sat regular, but my boyfriend had a visual *****. Anyway, when his dad came in, he said "I saw that! You two need to listen for footsteps." and then he laughed and walked out. After that it was like nothing happened, but its still awkward and I'm nervous.. He'll probably tell my boyfriends mom, who doesn't like me so much. Do you think I'll be okay? I need calming advice.. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment