Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Do you think my moodiness could be caused by the phases of the moon?

I had mood problems as a young teen when my emotions were already running high from traumatic experiences, and I'm a cancer. The psychiatrist I had to see for a short time said I was undiagnosable but put it down on his notes as bipolar I. I notice that when there is a full moon, I get either really excitable and hypomanic or really difficult/distraught depending on what's happening in my life, but the less moon there is the more productive and mellow/balanced I'll be. I am similar to a bipolar person, but the doctor told my mom I couldn't possibly be that, do you think I'm just effected by the phases of the moon since I'm a cancer? I have a very neutral personality, and if I didn't I think I would be bat-**** crazy and unable to function.

No comments:

Post a Comment