Friday, July 15, 2011

Woke up to strange light figure in my room?

I woke up abruptly last night at around 2:30 am because I had gotten a text and the ringer was really loud under my pillow.. and im a light sleeper anyways, and right when i opened my eyes the first thing i saw was in the far corner of my room there were i'm guessing.. about 15 balls of light forming a perfect circle and inside were even smaller balls of light forming a smaller inner circle.. the big ones were i guess.. about a dimes size? my room is painted a dark color and i have complete black drapes, my room is in the back of the house, no street lights COMPLETE black room at night. it wasn't something i could have just .. seen because of opening my eyes from sleep.. because it wasn't just the circle figure.. it was actually bright enough to leave a glow in the corner of my room behind it... it was there for about 10 to 15 seconds and then.. gone it didn't fade it was just gone. every night sense i've had this room (for about 3 weeks now) i've felt different always like somethings there. always. i have two cats and they started meowing like crazy outside my room during and after the light was there.. honestly i don't know if this part has anything to do with it.. but the sequence of it all just is too strange to think it doesn't.. after the light went away my dad got up(which never happens in the middle of the night) and he went downstairs for a good ten minutes. he was completely silent.. no doors opened like the fridge or garage or anything no cupboards nothing no footsteps, and i just sat waiting for him to make a noise or anything.. and then i just heard him walking up the stairs. his beds really squeaky like real bad and you can tell if somebody sits on it or actually gets in it, and he just sat, at this point its all still pitch black in my house and then he gets up again and he goes over to my sisters door and stays there (mind you she has a friend sleeping over and their both obviously sleeping, so creepy) .. and then he went to bed. i asked him what he was doing last night and he was like what are you talking about? so idk could have been sleepwalking. the light part in my room was too organized and something other than a bunch of orbs, it was something else. im sure of it. i want to know what this all was.

No comments:

Post a Comment