Friday, July 15, 2011

Christians: True of False..?

false. we live a dependent on Jesus just as he did when he came into the world he laid his deity aside to show us how to live as a man here and now. he said I do nothing unless the father tells me what to do and he said I say nothing unless the father tells me what to say so send I you. when we abide in Jesus and his word he is always leading us into all truth. and he is teaching us how to love others as he love the churh. we walk by faith in Jesus daily he has ushered in a new covenant hebrews 10:16,18 at his death on the cross. and his blood was of such value that it took away the sins of the world never to see them again, this is what open the door for this new covenant to be alive in our live today. read the whole book of hebrews Christ is our preist forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment