Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Are my friends overreacting?

i was at a dinner during an overnight trip and we were served one option for desert.. carrot cake... I thought it was delicious and ate almost my whole slice.. then my throat was itchy and the teachers noticed there was some kind of nut i think pecan... i had to use my Epi-pen and later on went to the hospital... my results of the allergic reaction were.. trouble breathing and swallowing, itchy throat and tongue, swollen lips,hives, and vomiting... today one of my friends said they would sue.. another said that they shouldn't have served anything without asking about allergies and stuff.. im not thinking about doing anything like suing im actually not mad at all and have nothing bothering about it..and i know that my friends may not understand and maybe overreacting but.. do u think that would be reasonable??

No comments:

Post a Comment